Latest Photos :

How I Love Reunion!!!

Yesterday, I was attending to The Wedding of Mas Berto & Mba Tiara.
Well I must admit, the best part of the wedding is that it was really fun to see my ex bosses and co-workers who haven't seen for a while.

Yes, I obviously do really miss you all so much!!





And lastly, this is what I wore..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chiffon Outerwear : Fashion Wipe Out at MiCasaSuCasa
Sequin Sleeveless Dress : Chic Simple at Centro
Vintage Clutch : Mom's
Tights : Unbranded
Wooden Heels : Wimo at Metro

Anyway, I also would like to congratulate Carl Ronaldo and Philip Charles, the first winner of JPCC Barry Design Competition.

I'm extremely happy for you both! Great job, guys!
Share this article :
 
Copyright © The World of Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by The World of Entertainment
Proudly powered by Blogger